Thursday, November 23, 2006

Juno is finished!



Well here it is. I had a bit of a love hate thing going on with it whilst I was making it. At one point I was worried that it really was to 80's and I was gonna look like something out of bananarama. Anyway now it is finished I think I shall wear it. I hadnt realised how short in the body it was. Today has been really too cold to have my tummy exposed. So unless you are under 5ft I suggest you add a couple of inches to the bottom.
I have cast on two more things today a pair of socks for my boy in opal elemente and another cardigan for me in Debbie Bliss alpaca silk Dk (more blue green I am afraid) which has been on the waiting list since last xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...