Sunday, December 02, 2012

Shake Your Tail Feathers!

Hello,
Olive-Annie
Warning this post is long and photo heavy because I have had a really industrious week and a bit!
Soaking fruit,
Christmas cake

Grating Zest
Christmas cake


Measuring with my lovely new cups
Christmas cake

Making wishes
Make a wish

Pouring .....

Christmas cake

and finally ......baking the christmas Cake

Christmas cake

Last Saturday I had a wonderful day on my annual jolly to Harrogate knitting and stitching show.
Harrogate purchases


I fell in love with all of the knitwear on Jennie Atkinsons stall and she was really sweet and signed my book. There was a free pattern with the book which is really sweet and I hope to get around to making in the new year. I also splashed out on a clothkits skirt kit for me ( and I do mean splashed it was a bit pricey)to go with my brand new cardigan.

Clothkits
I figured I might as well copy it and make another from stash.
Clothkits copy
So last Sunday I finished off my Cardigan and made up the first of my skirts.
Olive-Annie
I am so happy with this outfit
Olive-Annie
It just makes me want to shake it
Olive-Annie
So till next time happy houselife!

Arianwen

ETA the lovely birdy measuring cups are from John Lewis I saw them on Cherry heart and fell in love both with the cups and Sandra's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good:) btw where are the measuring cups from?
    Ambermoggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...