Wednesday, March 09, 2011

It is all in the timing.



Hellooo
yes I know a mid week post is a bit of a shocker but, I had to share. Way back in the middle of winter Interweaves popped through my letter box. The only garment that caught my eye was the Crocus Cardigan by Laura Grutzeck but, crocus' in November? I don't think so!
Now though, things are different, spring is sprung! The Crocus,


Snowdrops and Dandelions are peaking.



The cone of yellow left from Abi was swapped for some soft lilac Debbie Bliss Cashmerino so it would be rude not to cast on.



I am really excited about this one. the pattern is really easy to memorise and I just love the little flowers creeping up the sides and back. I have decided to make it longer and add waist shaping.

Well I am back to my knitting. Enjoy the rest of your week
Arianwen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...