Thursday, July 02, 2009

Tour de France Kal


Tomorrow is the start of the tour de france. It is also the start of the knitalong on Ravelry! It is not that I am particularly interested in bike riding but, I do like the idea of a knitalong. Especially when you actually make something you really want to a deadline.
I have decided on the Eyelet Chemise by Terese Chenynoweth. I have wanted to make it since the Summer 2006 interweaves came through my door but somehow have always got sidetracked.
I am unsure if I will finish. A new job and a trip to Canada make things in the middle of the tour make things a little more hectic around here but I am going to have a really good time trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...