Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A Little Slow!

After Tigger went everything became a little slow. Knitting seemed strange without him ensconsed on my lap. Somehow I seemed to get less done in the same amount of time. I felt lethargic and had to force myself to do anything.
I picked up Jude again, which I started last year and finished the back and started the fronts before productivity ground to a halt.

I started and finished Peaches by Kim Hargreaves. I wanted to make this for myself but not it the blue so had a practise go for Elenya with the cotton left over from Oriana's Swift.But didn't then feel inspired to make another for me.

I have nearly finished my Handmade for you by me but even this seems to be taking me ages. Though hopefully I should be able to post them all on Saturday.
Then last week I started with Tendonitis or Tenderitis as Oriana calls it in my right arm. I am not sure what caused it perhaps a combination of things but there is now a lump half way up my forearm and my wrist creaks like an old gate and every movement is painful and very slow. Now I am desperate for everything to speed up. I have so many things that I want to do.Typical!

8 comments:

  1. dominiqu7:28 pm

    ouch! it sounds very painfull - hope it gets better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aneela7:55 pm

    I'm a wimp for any kind of pain, have you found out the cause of the lump? hope you don't have to endure it too long and can back to your clickety clack of your needles really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bake and Sew8:15 pm

    I do hope it gets better soon it all sounds very painful. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity9:41 pm

    I hope your arm gets better soon! Glad to hear you're doing okay, I was thinking about you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself, and give that arm plenty of rest. I hope it clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathryn5:26 pm

    I do hope your arm soon gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicola8:32 pm

    Thank you so much, my parcel arrived today. You are so kind, it made my day. The booties are so cute! Everything was lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. sumea3:07 pm

    ooh that does sound sore. Hope it feels better soon x
    I have posted some photos of the lovely gift package you sent me on my blog today. I must now make and find some goodies to send you. Is there anything you would particularly like, or have a fancy for? Please let me know.
    I absolutely adored everything in my package.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...