Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Beret

I could get used to the immediate gratification that the loose knit group is giving me. This one is for Shannon, Elenya's very good friend. I promised her one to match the scarf she bought herself when she bought Elenya's. She saw me knitting it yesterday was surprised that I had actually started it. I will give it to her next time she comes to the house. Which will probably be sometime next week. I have cast on another but this one is definately being put away for christmas. That will be the last hat for the month. There is a good chance that march is going to be either socks or scarves. I doubt I will get more than one done of either of those.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like the berets! Especially the pink one - can I be friends with your daughter so I can have one? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...