Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What a day!

It started off really well. I woke up at 5.30 so half an hour earlier than I needed to. So I managed to get a few more rows of clue 2 done. Then my mindee arrived half an hour late (I should have known then). I decided as my children were off for the day with DH and the inlaws, the mindee and me would go off to a play gym for the day. A good idea until the mindee trips me up- I broken my beautiful new britany needles and have severley twisted my ankle, I am in serious pain. I can't put any weight on it as soon as my family comes home I am off to casualty.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, i hope your ankle isn't too badly hurt and i hope you haven't had to spend too much time in casualty. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the update is that it is sprained only thank goodness though,apparently that can take several weeks to heal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ari what a crappy thing to happen. At least (in theory) you'll have plenty of knitting time, if the kids let you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...