Sunday, July 29, 2007

Clue three


Anyone who knows me well, will tell you I am not a morning person. The hours between midnight and 7 am are not my friends. If like, when the twins were babies I had to get up I did it with my eyes shut and kept it like that until I could go back to bed. But a funny thing has happened - I have woken up at 5am fours days this week (without benefit of yelling baby or alarm clock)and jumped out of bed in order to get a few more rows done on my Stole. I finished clue 3 at 6.30 this morning and am feeling quite chuffed with my newfound morning personality. The cats too are happy with this arrangement as it means they get breakfast early. The feline in the picture is my nineteen year old baby Tigger, he was purring wildly whilst I took the photo and is now sat on my shoulders purring even louder whilst I type.

4 comments:

  1. Your stole is beautiful.

    I don't do mornings either & if I work up that early I think I'd just snuggy back under the duvet & go back to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's looking really beautiful and growing fast :-) Lovely photo of Tigger too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's turning out lovely.

    As a morning person, it's always the best part of the day for me. I can't sleep in late, it always gives me a headache, much to my husbands dismay.

    Tigger loos terrific for 19.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stole's looking really lovely but it'd take more than a stole to get me up at that time, I can tell you! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...