Sunday, February 11, 2007

Anna's Starrey Night


I bought the fabrics for this quilt about two years ago and it has been stuffed in a drawer ever since. When I saw it I thought it was very sophisticated and imagined it draped over my sofa whilst I drank tea from a bone china tea cup. The chances are it will be a cat bed and childrens tent. Anyway I got it out on thursday night and started cutting it out. I am trying to complete it before the weekend as nowhere on the instructions does it say what size it is - therefore i don't know how much wadding I need. well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...