Wednesday, September 06, 2006

khama



What goes around comes around. I have always kind of thought this might be true and now I know for sure. A couple of months ago "Come, butterfly with me" was put my way. A little message on it was that a girl in Argentina wanted to do it but couldnt get the book. Ten minutes to do a photocopy on my part brought someone really lovely into my life. So thanks to Khama I now have Carla and some wonderful gifts just for a photo- copy. Anyway thanks Carla I really love my gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Arianwen, you are very welcome. If it weren´t for your kindness I wouldn´t be able to knit my very own butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...