Saturday, September 09, 2006

Finished the butterfly frill!

It has to have been the slowest thing I have ever done. The dress is supposed to have a double frill but mine isnt getting one as I really can't bear ever to cast on the frill again. I guess that means that my plans of making the top as well wont ever materialise. Anyway I am really hoping that the rest of the dress takes a lot less time. It would be nice to wear it sometime this year! I shall start it in the next few days after I have done two little boys christening outfits they have to be made by next week and so does my assignment so it will be all go this week.

1 comment:

  1. I´m glad you´ve finished the frill!! the body isn´t as hard...
    Looking forward to seeing pics!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...