Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lace


The last two days have been taken up with kids activites. We went to see the Ant Bully today the kids enjoyed it. My enjoyment has been starting the lace for my cardigan. Lace making takes lots of concentration i.e no chat this means I am managing a pattern an evening only. This little piece took me two whole evenings. I am gonna have to take something else besides the cardigan and the butterfly on holiday .............hmm something i already have on the go perhaps or maybe something new!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pattern, gorgeous colour!
    I know what you mean about concentration. When I´m knitting lace sometimes (with the butterfly) I can´t even watch TV.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...